2.04.2009

Share LUV...


The lovely Paula of Two Ellie nominated me along with some other inspiring blogs for this award. I feel quite special, thank you!
To share the LUV, follow these instructions!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received the award.
Whether it is fashion, design, everyday humor, or just their daily lives, these blogs are always enjoyable and inspiring.
alphabetical order:

11 comments:

Courtney said...

a million thanks to you!!! you just made my cold morning much warmer -- and cozier too. xx

Darby said...

Thank You, Megan... what a special treat... like Court said, "on a very chilly morning!"

Julie @ Belle Maison said...

thank you Megan! I feel super special :) I really appreciate the LUV!

Sherry Petersik said...

Aw shucks, you're making us blush. Thanks so much for the luv. You know you're one of our favorites too, right? In fact you're at the very top of my reader (and it's not due to alphabetical order). Sending lotsa luv right back atcha!

xo,
Sherry

erika said...

THANK YOU! Needed this today!!! You are so sweet!! Hope to see ya this weekend!
E

simply seleta said...

LUV it!

And aren't you just the divine diva this morning...thank you for my happy! You know, I feel exactly the same way.

xoxo

Kathysue said...

Hi, I just found your blog through Simply Seleta and I now have you on my favs. Love all of your post and look forward to more visits. kathysue

Pink Wallpaper said...

BIG SMILE :) thanks for making my day...

paula said...

love your choices. cant wait to check out the one's i don't know!

Jennifer said...

thank you, Meg! you are too, too sweet!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

Sorry I'm so late commenting on this, but thanks so much for the mention! You do know I get TONS of inspiration from your posts, right? :)